The Western Hotel Policy, Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the text below. By making a booking at the Western Hotel, you are accepting the Hotel Policy and Terms & Conditions.
Minimum stay of 2 nights is required for all weekend, bank holidays and festive date bookings.
Individual Bookings Terms and Conditions
An individual booking is an accommodation booking for up to 3 rooms.
To confirm a booking, valid credit card details and full contact details are required. Rooms kept on hold but not confirmed with a deposit or credit card details are not guaranteed and may be released by the hotel for sale at any time without prior notification. By providing your card details, you are authorising The Western Townhouse Hotel Ltd. to charge it to the amount of your booking value or in case of cancellation/no show, to charge it in accordance with Hotel Cancellation Policy.
At its own discretion, the hotel may request cash or credit card pre-authorisation as a security deposit. The deposit is refunded on departure if no damage has occurred.
Cancellation Policy – Individual Bookings
Rooms cancelled up to 24 hours prior to 12pm of the booked arrival date will be cancelled free of charge. Any rooms cancelled after that time will be charged the full rate of the first night’s accommodation.
Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
A Group booking is an accommodation booking for 4 or more rooms. Please contact us via email to enquire about groups bookings.
1. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accommodate individuals or groups in the following cases;
· The hotel believes the booking may prejudice the reputation of the hotel
· The hotel believes that the individual or group could behave in a way considered detrimental, offensive or contrary to expected standard behaviour
· In the circumstances where the booking was made through a third party or under false pretences.
2. Special Policy applies to Race Week bookings and will be advised by the hotel at the time of booking.
3. The Western Hotel provides non-smoking accommodation. There is a charge of €200 for smoking in the rooms
4. In order to provide secure accommodation, only hotel residents are allowed to be present in hotel rooms.
We respect the security of your personal data and take your privacy seriously.
Please ensure you have read our Privacy Statement at https://westernhotelgalway.ie/privacypolicy before booking.
Please note that our hotel car park operates under the supervision of a valet and should you wish to avail of it, you will be asked to leave your car keys with him.